Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer Navigation Program
Our gastrointestinal (GI) cancer nurse navigator will help guide you through the health care system and ease any fears along the way. As a specially trained oncology nurse, she helps you from initial diagnosis through the course of treatment, including:
- Answering questions and helping you understand your GI cancer treatment plan.
- Helping facilitate communication between you and your physicians.
- Directing you to cancer resources and community support services.
- Providing emotional and motivational support.
- Helping you get answers to any of your questions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assisting with scheduling your appointments.
- Providing ongoing support through the Capital Health Survivorship Program and other support groups.
Our GI cancer nurse navigator provides this service to patients at no additional cost to you or your insurance companies. To learn more about the GI Cancer Navigation Program, call Kristy Frascella, RN, BSN, GI Oncology Nurse Navigator at 609-303-4642.