Breast Health Navigation Program
Our certified breast health navigator will help guide you through the health care system and ease any fears along the way. She is a specially trained oncology nurse and can help you from initial diagnosis through the course of your treatment, including:
- Answering your questions and helping you understand your breast cancer treatment plan.
- Helping to facilitate communication between yourself and your physicians.
- Directing you to local resources and support.
- Helping you set up and keep track of all your health care services.
- Helping you to get answers to any of your questions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Providing ongoing support through the Capital Health Survivorship Program and other support groups.
This program provides a service to our patients at no additional cost to you or your insurance companies. To learn more about the Breast Health Navigation Program, callAileen Diccion, RN, BSN, Breast Health Navigator at 609-303-4503.